Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sarah's Students' Collaborative Writing Game

A while back, Lee did a writing game with his students and posted their work. My students had a lot of fun with this as well. Some of the themes were similar, but others were just a bit strange. Here are their stories:



"The airplane was going to crash!


Suddenly, batman came and held the breaking airplane.


Then, He eat them.


However, they are poison.


They are die.


They became Angel.


But they're fried soon.


After all they died."






"It was raining outside. I had never seen rain before."


So, I went outside, and I played soccer with my friend in the rain.


A thunder came down and hit me.


So, I was sick.


I caught a snake and boil.


Then, make a delicious snake soup.


It tastes very nice.


Man say 'Oh, I'll take it. How much is it?'"




"The dangerous rabbit was eating a carrot.


At that time, pig was watching the rabbit.


Rabbit runs away.


The rabbit falls down to a hole.


In the hole, there was a big ugly prince named Pride.


Pride became a King Kong.


King Kong loved Pride to see her.


He is a Casanova.


She caught King Kong and went to zoo"




"It is midnight. I have been studying for 10 hours.


So, I was so tired.


As soon as I entered my house, I took a rest.


I took a nap.


After nap, I do exercise with my friend.


My friend fall down.


He became a frog.


I loved a man frog. I became a gay."




"Super Mario got a 0 (zero) on his English test.


He cried a lot and made a map on his pants.


Also he wrote his name on his pants.


Then he gave his pants to his friend.


On the next test, his friend got 100.


He feels happy and laughs at him.


But he died because he lauged at him.


The leftover boy also died.


The reason is he was too funny to him."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hot Sonakshi Sinha, Car Price in India